1.8.05

 

crimes against nature

-the coke machine at work, which obviously reads this blog, giving me diet coke instead of the real thing.
-a post office without a copy of the pamphlet 'mailing abroad: price guide'
-they now sell bags of monosodium glutamate in the supermarket
-and 'pepsi max twist' in the 99p store. but no real pepsi, w or w/o twist.
-and they don't have any 'branston pickle', britains most popular pickle (probably) at all in the other supermarket, except some abortion of a marketing gimmick that is pickle in a squeezy bottle.


God it drives me crazy when I know exactly what I want and I can't find it anywhere! It's like does anyone want my money!? I mean what the fuck!?
- Enid in Ghost World


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?