25.3.05

 

the first day of spring

monday was the first day of spring and ther last day of lectures

on the way home form the pub i spent roughly 6 hrs in a twilight zone being kidnapped by aliens, who stole from me everything i own that is of negligible replacement value, but of significant emotional value, that i ever take out of the the house:

one 'deutsche bank' laptop bag
course notes to my favourite course this yr
my mini a-z (london road atlas)
mobile phone

also 'men of mathematics 2', after i'd read the 4 chapters on my heroes, and hadn't got around to reading 'kronecker', my anti-hero.

and further copious other things which are precious to me and provide ample proof of intelligent life on earth...

Comments:
Hope you're ok. Those damned aliens are everywhere in London...
 
Aliens, eh? What do you suppose they wanted with your laptop bag and mini atlas of London?

--Mike Sheffler
... turning to the 3-D map, we see an unmistakable cone of ignorance
 
Probably the same thing I had 'em for. To assist me in taking over the world.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?